WELCOME NEW CLIENTS!!
COVID-19 HELP US REDUCE THE RISK
Sunridge Veterinary Clinic is open and continuing to provide care to our client's pets. We have increased all our disinfection measures and are taking extra precautions during interactions with clients and patients. We are doing our best to decrease the risks of infection to our staff as well as our clients.
We ask that our clients help us to continue to maintain a low level of risk by doing the following:
* We request that only one person/pet owner accompany the pet into the clinic and examination rooms.
* If you are showing any signs of respiratory infection please do not enter the clinic. If your pet's appointment is not essential at this time please reschedule, if your pet is ill or injured and needs to be seen immediately, let the clinic staff know by phone and we will then retrieve the patient from the vehicle while maintaining telephone contact with the owner.
* If you have travelled outside of the country please advise us when booking your appointment.
* Please try to maintain a 6 foot separation from other clients and staff while in the clinic.
* Pets have NOT been implicated in the spread of Coronavirus. Owners should ensure that their pet's items such as leashes, collars, carrier cases and grooming items are cleaned and disinfected.
For any questions concerning Covid-19 in pets please see The World Organization for Animal Health. Link